TBCs are an extendable conveying system most commonly used for loading trucks and shipping containers. They enable fast and efficient packing of containers back to front, thanks to the following features:
● Highly customizable. Height, Length, Slope are all adjustable.
● Highly versatile. 100% mobile. Multiple use cases in a multitude of locations.
● Efficient storage. Can be collapsed to 40% of its total length for storage.
● Reliable. Eliminates product damage as the products can be conveyed directly to the desired location with minimal human intervention
● Cost effective. Reduces the need for manual labor. Return on investment is reflected in the same financial year.
● Safe. Human intervention required is minimal. Visibility of equipment, products and personnel is maintained at all times.