A Pitch system tailored to your wind turbine installation
The PitchMaster II+ products have been designed for the rugged external conditions in the rotating hub of a wind turbine installation. They stand out for their great robustness and an extended temperature range in the cabinet from -30 to +70°C.
The housing design provides for flexible installation and an increased resistance to vibration, impact, and continuous shocks.
Your benefits at a glance
• AC and DC motor support: The software supports the closed-loop control of synchronous and asynchronous motors and DC motors
• Built-in Gl2010-compliant monitoring of the emergency supply system without additional converters
• Established pitch performance in On- and Offshore applications up to 10MW
• High functional integration for cost-effective pitch system layouts
• Wide HVRT tolerance and hardware protection to meet latest grid code requirements
• Extended temperature range and vibration resistance
• Preconfigured and proven software functions with autonomous resets and mode changes
• TÜV certified pitch system feathering with Performance Level D