• Goal: Visitors can try the AMR and experience the COMFORTABLE control with the KeTop T10 panel. Visitors can try the different control modes themselves.
• Demo:New warehouse completed and AMR must be put into operation. The AMR is in the warehouse, the operator makes his way to the AMR, plugs in the T10 (push-pull connector) and can then teach the positions in manual mode.
• Cartography of the hall imported to AMR (prerequisite)
• Navigate to station A, afterwards navigate to station B
(e.g., rotation necessary)
• Finally guide the AMR to its charging station
• The story uses “guided teaching”, the steps are shown on the display of the T10. Positions can be stored by manual confirmation (pushbutton) on the T10.