Mega Industrial lifts are used in a wide range of industries (including, but not limited to: Pharmaceuticals, Warehousing, e-Commerce, Shipping, Automobiles, and others) to safely transport materials between different vertical elevations. Mega Industrial lifts owe their popularity to the following salient features:
● Speed. Vertical travel times are low. Operation is continuous with negligible standby time.
● Sturdy construction. A wide range of loads can be handled; from small items to heavy duty equipment.
● Superior durability and reliability owed to simple 2 chain design.
● The simple design of this product limits its cost. Maintenance, if required at all, is easy and infrequent.
● Multi-directional access allows all combinations of directions for loading and unloading.
● Easy to use and maintain.
● Redundant safety features: cladding sheet, open door sensor, guard & rails, deck locks.