Pizzato Elettrica has recently presented the new FY series safety switches with separate actuator and lock, which are a further development of the FG series safety switches.
Designed for all applications that do not require the mechanical strength of metal housings, the FY series have a technopolymer body with metal head and release devices.
The main features of these new devices are:
- IP65 protection degree for versions with integrated control devices, IP67 and IP69K for versions with standard covers;
- safety levels up to SIL 3 and PL e;
- maximum holding force F1max of actuator: 2800 N;
- versions with temperature range extended from -40°C to +60°C;
- versions with integrated control devices (up to a maximum of 2 devices), key release device and/or escape release button;
- turnable and non-detachable head and release devices.