Stay Ahead of the Industry
23rd to 26th August 2023
Guided Tours in AUTOMATION EXPO is planned from 23rd to 26th August 2023 at Hall No. 1 & 2, Bombay Exhibition Centre.
Experts in the Guided Tours
Mr. Dattatray Sawant
Dr. Abhishek Goyal
Mr. Hiren Upadhyay
Mr. Jitendra Deodhar
Mr. Jayant Mhatre
Mr. Makarand Vaidya
Mr. Nandkishore Dongre
Mr. Niranjan Bhise
Dr. Sachin Bendre
Mr. Sanjay Mishra
Mr. Vithal Magar
We invite your students and faculty members to participate in Automation Guided Tour.
Details for participating in Automation Guided Tour :
1) We will have batches of 10 students and one Faculty Member.
2) Each Group will be guided by an Automation Guide who has more than 20 + experience in the Automation Industry.
3) Students who are in the final year of Engineering are eligible for this Guided Tour.
4) Each Guided tour program is for 4 hours as per the below details :
Session – I: 11.00 am – 01.00 pm
Lunch Break: 01.00 pm - 02.00 pm
Session – II: 02.00 pm – 04.00 pm
5) We will have 4 classifications on the following categories for Automation Guided Tour
6) The college can opt for any particular category for Automation Guided Tour.
7) Students who opted for the Automation Guided Tour will be allowed entry on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of August 2023. These students will have a separate identification, which will be given to them at the venue.
8) Students not opted for the Guided Tour will be allowed only on the 26th of July 2023.
To participate in Automation Guided Tour, It is mandatory to register on or before 5th August 2023
This will enable us to finalize the Automation Guided Tour participant list on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Please scan QR Code to register: