Jaaji Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Jaaji Software Technologies Pvt Ltd (Jaajitech) provide smart software technologies for Power Plants, Energy, Oil & Gas, Metals, Refineries and other Chemical Process & Manufacturing Industry in the field of Process Information Systems, Operational Intelligence and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Jaajitech is based in AP, India. And our inSis Suite is a Make-In-India Product. Our vision is to become “One of the global leaders in providing Smart Software Technologies for Manufacturing & Engineering Industries”. By using latest software technologies, Jaajitech not only build software that is most suitable for recent times but also of cost effective. Jaajitech’s motto is Simplicity with Sophistication.
• Jaajitech is shortlisted by CIO Tech Outlook 2022 '10 Most Promising Energy and Utility Tech Companies-2022' CIO Tech Outlook 2022
• Jaajitech is shortlisted by Company of the Year 2021 as '2013 founded leader in Manufacturing Industry Centric Data Analytics and Digitalization Technologies' Company of the Year 2021
• Jaajitech is shortlisted by CIO Review India as one of '20 Most Promising Manufacturing Technologies for the year 2018' CIO Tech Look 2018
• Our Made-in-India Solution caters to a wide range of use cases across multiple verticals - Oil and Gas, Refineries, Steel, Sugar, Cement, Power, Chemical, etc...
• We PARTNER with our clients in their digital journey and deliver savings in Time, Energy, and Costs
• inSis Suite is exclusively built for Manufacturing Industries like Refineries, Metals, Chemical, Energy Companies etc. This ensures simple, quick implementation and easy maintenance.
• Our team is highly experienced in Manufacturing Industries, like Refineries, Power Plants, Petrochemical Plants, Metals etc.
We have PROVEN TRACK RECORD of implementing various Digital Solutions at Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Nayara Energy Limited, GAIL, Tata Steel Limited, JSW, Coromandel International Limited, NFCL, India Power Corporation Limited, NTPC Limited, Chettinad Cements, Adhunik Power, SaiWardha Power Generation Limited, OPG Power Generation, Nabha Power, India Power Corporation Limited, SV Power Plant, , Rattan India, Sembcorp, Aditya Birla , Laxmi Organics Industries Ltd etc… Our software is implemented in about 5 client sites in Middle East, UK and Mexico as well and we look forward to expanding our footprint in more locations.
We not-only provide cost effective solutions, but also future ready products keeping in view of Digital Transformation, IIoT & Cloud, Industry 4.0, etc…
Further, Jaajitech’s Partner EcoSystem has several partners already engaged and helping our customers to transform their businesses in to flexible, profitable digital operations.